Advising at Academic Advising Center
Individual appointments: Prelaw advisors are available to help students plan their programs of study and help guide them through the application process. You can make an appointment online from the link below, or by calling 581-5744.
- Amy Urbanek, Coordinator for Preprofessional Advising, HPER North, Room 234
- Mayumi Kasai, Director of Preprofessional Advising, Building 44, Room 206
Other Campus Resources
- Career Library: Legal career information is available as well as some reference guides for applying to law school.
- Annual Law School Fair: Every Fall Semester law schools from across the country attend this event in the Union and are available to provide prospective students with information regarding their schools. Most years over 120 schools attend.
- Law School Application: Held at the U of U S.J. Quinney School of Law every Fall and Spring Semester. Dates and times can be found on the law school’s website at http://law.utah.edu/events/month/.
- Financial Aid Workshops: Held at the U of U S.J. Quinney School of Law every Fall Semester. Dates and times can be found on the law school’s website at http://law.utah.edu/events/month/.