The aim of ASL is to recognize the special achievements of adults who accomplish academic excellence while facing competing interests of home and work, and to encourage adult learners toward the completion of the bachelor’s degree.
Applications for membership are accepted each spring semester by invitation to qualified adult learners. For application information, please contact the RTU Coordinator.
Minimum eligibility requirements include
- Matriculated undergraduate in the first Bachelor’s degree program
- Completed a minimum of four courses (12 semester credit hours) that meet general education requirements
- Finished at least 24 semester credit hours at The University of Utah
- Earned a minimum of a 3.2 cumulative grade point average and be in the top 20% of students at the U
- Recognized as an adult learner