Follow these steps to learn more about Return to the U:
- Make an appointment with Jency Brown, the RTU Advisor, by contacting Academic Advising
at (801) 581-8146.
Your advisor will:
- help you identify how your completed courses fit general education and bachelor degree requirements, and what courses you still need to complete.
- help you explore majors and connect you with the advisor in your major.
- explain the admissions process.
- suggest campus resources which address your personal situation.
- offer suggestions for ways to enhance your degree and your experience at the U.
- Not ready to commit? Join us on October 10th at 10:30 am as we provide more insight on what it might look like to return. Click Here to add this event to your calendar.
- apply for readmission
- apply for financial aid and scholarships
Learn how to apply for scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Register for classes as soon as the registration process is available in order to have access to the greatest variety of classes.
- For more detailed instructions, please see the RTU Checklist
We welcome all new and returning students. Academic Advising Center advisors can provide advising assistance to help you return or get started at the University of Utah.