Transfer your CreditsPrint this page as a PDF
Send your transcript twice!
- Most transfer students need to send 2 transcripts to the U of U
- (1) during their final semester at their previous school
- (2) a final one when all grades and degrees from that school are posted
- If some of your transfer credits are missing from your Degree Audit, it is likely that you need to send the Admissions Office a second transcript from your previous school.
Not all Credits Transfer
In some cases, credits simply don’t transfer to the U. This can be the case for:
- Preparatory classes
- Vocational classes
- Religion classes from faith-based institutions
If you have questions about credits that did not transfer to the U, contact the Admissions Office.