Skip to content

Have a Hold?  

Depending on the type of hold, you may need  to contact the Academic Advising Center, or you may need to contact a different office.

  1. Login to CIS.

    In the Student section, go to Student Homepage.

    screenshot of student tile in CIS
  2. Click on the Tasks tile.

    screenshot of tasks tile in CIS
  3. Look for the hold reason, then follow instructions to contact the appropriate office to release the hold.

Registration Hold Policy

Last Updated: 8/21/23